Friday, August 22, 2014

Rainy Day Writing

So, I started writing on Wattpad a little over a year ago. Lately I have been more active, but also quite distracted. It takes me a while to even come close to finishing a story. I have  started to write at least ten different stories. Ugh. Anyway, I have stuck with this one since the start of summer. It has been the only
story that I have really gotten into. It is titled "The First Son's Spy". I plan on finishing it by the end of this year. Let's see how it goes. I would love some constructive criticism. :)
Wattpad: MaddiMellark
A little blurb:
Meet Piper Hale, spy to the first son, Sterling Lewis. 
Sterling is unaware of the girl that is his personal spy. Piper knows everything about Sterling, but she can't reveal herself to him. 
It is the summer before college and Piper tries to keep herself undercover until it's time for Sterling to move into Yale University.
Sterling assumes that Piper is just the chef's daughter. He knows that he shouldn't feel the way he does about a girl from a different world. 
Both unable to deny their feelings, they fall into a summer full of love, betrayal, and loss.
Can Piper and Sterling survive everything that is trying to pull them apart, especially a threatening student at Harvard that is willing to do anything to ruin Sterling's perfect reputation?
The First Son's Spy
Will Sterling find out about Piper's secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...