Friday, January 9, 2015

I'm Publishing a Book!

So for those of you who don't know this about me, I am an intern at a self-publishing company. Over break I decided that I would love to publish my writing. Which is a huge step for me-I never let anyone read my stories. Anyway...my publishing boss gave me the go and I am frantically finishing my first ever book. Crazy, right?

I decided to write about a girl who is a fangirl because I can easily relate to that. I have titled it "Undercover Fangirl". Here is the brief synopsis and temporary cover:
My name is Eloise Lorde and I am a fangirl among other things. During high school I was certainly not a nerd because I kept my secret to myself. Only at home would I gorge myself in reading books while thinking of books I could write myself. My room was like a fandom threw up in it. Posters from my beloved books lined my walls. I even had a fan account of Twitter dedicated to all my favorite books. On there I could be myself. I also write on a popular writer's website called Wattpad. Who I really was not was the shy girl in the back of the classroom whom everyone thought was a genius but also very nice. I was an undercover fangirl. Caps lock was my best friend. Now I am in college, taking creative writing courses to pursue my dreams in writing. Then, one of my favorite authors hires me to become her part time assistant. Only it isn't how I dreamed it would be and the secret of my blog and fan account is slowly being leaked. Thankfully Luc Mathews is the only one who understands how horrible all of this is for me. He is also the one that I am falling madly in love with.
Undercover Fangirl (Being Published)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...