Sunday, September 21, 2014

Writing

I HAVE FINISHED A WATTPAD STORY.

For all of you who do not know, I am horrible at finishing stories. I start twenty each year but have never went through with any. So after about three months, I have completed "The First Son's Spy". *squeals*

If any of you could check it out, comment, vote and etc, that would mean a lot!
I write as MaddiMellark on Wattpad. I do follow back and take reading requests. Although, I don't have much time on my hands.

Excerpt:
Meet Piper Hale, spy to the first son, Sterling Lewis. 
Sterling is unaware of the girl that is his personal spy. Piper knows everything about Sterling, but she can't reveal herself to him. 
It is the summer before college and Piper tries to keep herself undercover until it's time for Sterling to move into Yale University. Unfortunately things start to go awry. 
Sterling assumes that Piper is just the chef's daughter. He knows that he shouldn't feel the way he does about a girl from a different world. 
Both unable to deny their feelings, they fall into a relationship full of love, betrayal, and loss.
Can Piper and Sterling survive everything that is trying to pull them apart, ecspecially a threatening student at Yale that is willing to do anything to ruin Sterling's perfect reputation?
Will Piper jeopardize her career as a spy to be with Sterling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...