Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Waiting on a Wednesday

Last night I found out from a coworker that Kiera Cass is writing a 4th and 5th book to the Selection. Upon seeing that, I ran out of campus trying to control my fangirling. When I got in my car I frantically texted her back with a bunch of, "YAYAYAYA!" and "FOR REAL!? NO WAY!". So, as you can see, I am more than excited to see Maxon and America back together after he chose her in The One. Everyone was itching for more books, and Kiera Cass certainly delivered. *Qua confetti cannons*. Obviously my waiting on a Wednesday is The Heir.
MORE MAXON.
MORE AMERICA.
MORE LOVE.
MORE FANGIRLING.
 I don't think I can wait until next May to read it.
Who else is beyond excited?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...