We all know that boys are better in books! Tonight I am listing my top 5 book boyfriends. No specific order.
1. Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games): Where do I begin? He would do anything to save Katniss...he basically did! Peeta is not only cute, but he's caring, protective, strong, a baker, and did I mention cute? I feel in love with him in the first chapter he was in. Throughout the book series, he really grew as a character. He was no longer the shy baker boy. His character developed into an independent and strong man.
2. Tobias "Four" Eaton (Divergent): Tobias is the opposite of Peeta. He is hot and he knows it, but not in a cocky way. The way he caught Tris's attention was enough to make me swoon. Not to mention the lovely train scene.;) Tobias understood Tris, they mended each other, and found happiness even under the circumstances. He was strong, mysterious, hot, and protective.
3. Prince Maxon (The Selection): Prince Maxon is the obvious swoony character. He may be a prince but he is anything but snoobish. He's passionate and honest. The way he developed his relationship with America was not pushy or insistent. He was the definition of a gentleman. That trait is hard to find in boys.
4. Daemon Black (Lux Series): Dameon may be one of the sexiest book boys I have ever read. He is so cocky, but underneath that he will do anything to protect those he cares most about. He may have had his tiffs with Kat but he really loved her. It was oh so evident within the intimate scenes that made me blush.
5. Warner Anderson (Shatter Me): Us girls love nothing more than a damage guy trying to be bad***. Warner may appear to be tough, which he is, but he is also hurting. The way he opened up to Juliette brought me to tears. Behind the solid exterior was a soft heart. His heart was so big once he opened up. It also helped that he was hot hot hot!