Sunday, February 1, 2015

My January Reads

This year my blogging goal is to create a "month reads". So, I will be listing all the books I have read during each month.
I now present you with my January reads!

1. Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My thoughts:


I started this book because I love this author's writing. Her Lux series is one of my favorite series, but this was just okay. I will still continue on with the series because first book syndrome. JLA writes some awesome romance though and I am rooting for Aidan. I hate Seth. Ugh that boy....
Anyway, I can't wait to see how the series progresses. I hear it gets a lot better so, I am excited for more Alex and Aiden. And as much as I dislike Seth, I enjoy Alex and his banter.

2. Accidential Rock Star by Emily Evans

My Thoughts:

You know I am a sucker for all things Hollywood romance. So, if you like that genre, then I suggest you read all of Emily Evans books.
Cute, short read.

3. City Love by Susanne Colasanti
My Thoughts:
See my thoughts below on full review of the book.

4. Dating Trouble by Anna Katmore
so far my least favorite of the series but still an enjoyable read. I read it in 2 days.
Susan was like me, besides the hot guy pursuing her. sigh.
Chris was an asshole, but never the less, he was charming. :p
would I recommend? yessss and the other books in this series.


My final reactions to all four books:

15 Celebrity Gifs That Will Help Get You Through A Break-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...